maanantai 10. huhtikuuta 2017

Curse - Rehearsal 14/05/94


Curse (fin) - Rehearsal 14th May 1994
1) Infant Jesus Dead
2) Blasphemous Incantation
3) Demons Appear
4) Blasphemy
5) Ferocia Animi

4shared / Yandex

Aaaand here's the rest of the botched Curse entry, the last five tracks which actually date to 1994. This way the tracklisting starts to make sense, there are now three "new" (for the time) tracks and two familiar from the "Satanic Dominion" demo. But I've already discussed these too in the old entry so I don't feel like repeating myself all over again. Took the opportunity to adjust/update the white-on-black alternative cover I did for the '93 rehearsal to serve as placeholder for this one.

Next post should probably be something different. Or more black/death... then again I could make a few more reposts with better rips of old things?

6 kommenttia:

Borderline1991 kirjoitti...

Okay thanks, I've downloaded corrected versions.
Also, I've deleted that topic I made on metalarea - you should add both of these rehearsals if you feel like it. Cheers! :)

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Borderline:

Yes ma'am! Done... I wonder what I messed up with the first try back on Friday, wrong link?

Borderline1991 kirjoitti...

:) Yes, your Mediafire link was bad and it didn't lead to anywhere so it went to Find Area and after a couple of days I figured you aren't going to add it again so I added it.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@Borderline:

Sheesh, so careless! Well, thanks for cleaning up after me and then again, it would've been wrong anyways so perhaps it was for the best.

kingpossum kirjoitti...

Hearty thanks for the clarity and corrections. Thanks in advance of listening.

Velkaarn kirjoitti...

@kingpossum:

It's funny how sometimes these things turn into troublesome processes and at others are a breeze! Well, I'm glad it's sorted out and you're welcome.